Festival Foods MVP Package Contest Rules
1. No purchase is necessary. Contestants must be at least 21 years old to participate.
2. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries
and affiliates of Seehafer Broadcasting Corp., participating sponsors, their
immediate families, and household members
3. The “Grand Prize” includes;
2 tickets to gain entry into the Festival Foods MVP Deck inside Lambeau Field for the first Green Bay Packers playoff game 1/12/2020
$50 Gift Card to the Packers Pro Shop
$50 Gift Card to Festival Foods
4. 3 Top Fans will be chosen by WOMT Radio staff from qualifying entries by Tuesday, December 31. Top Fans must be present for the second portion of the contest, which is the Trivia Contest on Friday, January 3rd. WOMT asks that Top Fans report to the studio no later then 3:45 p.m. the day of the trivia contest. No substitution or proxy qualifiers allowed. In the event of a tie, a tie-breaker question will be given. TOP FANS must be at the studio for the trivia contest. If you are chosen as a TOP FAN and cannot make the trivia portion of the contest, your spot will be forfeited and another contestant will be chosen, if we are notified in advance. If a TOP FAN does not show up on the day of the trivia contest before the contest starts, their seat is forfeited and another contestant will not be drawn.
5. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or
other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those
who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to
report their winnings.
6. All prizes are awarded “as is.”
7. The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver
prizes as promised.
8. All entrants and winners agree that the station, Seehafer Broadcasting Corp., and
their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury,
misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating
in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
10. Proper identification must be presented to claim the “Grand Prize”. The Grand Prize
winner will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
11. All entry blanks, forms devices, and materials, as well as all the information, contained
on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of
the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
12. All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name,
city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice,
recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation.
All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such
publication, broadcast or use.
13. The station reserves the right to end any contest at any time without any advanced
notice to the public.
14. The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a
contest or drawing.
15. The station reserves the right to require contestants to be present in order
to win their prize.
16. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or
cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from
participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the
station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
17. Top Fans are not allowed to use any outside assistance during the trivia contest. This includes but is not limited to notes, written material and electronic devices.
18. Gameday parking is not included.