Official Lee & Damon Fall Cookout Party Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of Seehafer Broadcasting
Corp, 3730 Mangin St Manitowoc WI 54220, during normal business hours Monday
through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to;
Seehafer Broadcasting, PO Box 1385 Manitowoc WI 54221
1. No purchase is necessary. Contestants must be at least 18 years old to participate.
2. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries
and affiliates of Seehafer Broadcasting Corp., participating sponsors, their
immediate families, and household members
3. The “Grand Prize” includes; a cookout party for 20 people, including food provided
by Festival Foods to be served by Lee & Damon on October 2, 2020 from
5:00p-7:00p, a new gas grill and a custom corn hole set. Party location may be limited to Manitowoc County.
4. “The Lee & Damon Fall Cookout Party”. The weekly portion of the contest
runs July 20, 2020 – September 11, 2020. Contestants must listen to WOMT Radio or visit
WOMTRadio.com for registration locations. To qualify for the Grand Prize, a
contestant must register at an official location and win a “Weekly Drawing”. Weekly
drawing winners will be notified of date and time of Grand Prize drawing. Weekly
winners may only qualify for the Grand prize once but may win multiple times in the
Winner of the Grand Prize will be determined by random drawings from weekly winner entries
during WOMT’s live remote at Festival Foods in Manitowoc on Saturday, September 19, 2020
between 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. All qualifiers MUST be present during the remote to
win the grand prize. No substitution or proxy qualifiers allowed. Odds of winning the
grand prize depends on the number of qualifiers present on September 19, 2020
5. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or
other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those
who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to
report their winnings.
6. All prizes are awarded “as is.”
7. The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver
prizes as promised.
8. All entrants and winners agree that the station, Seehafer Broadcasting Corp., and
their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury,
misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating
in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
9. All weekly prizes must be claimed in person at the participating business during
regular business hours and within (30) days of winning, excluding holidays. After
such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the sponsor to be disposed of at
their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
10. Proper identification must be presented to claim the “Grand Prize”. The Grand Prize
winner will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
11. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained
on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of
the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
12. All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name,
city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice,
recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation.
All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such
publication, broadcast or use.
13. The station reserves the right to end any contest at any time without any advanced
notice to the public.
14. The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a
contest or drawing.
15. The station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order
to win their prize.
16. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or
cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from
participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the
station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
17. The station reserves the right to amend or end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public